Agri Iron, LLC
Effective May 2022
Last Updated May 2022
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
All website users must be at least 18 years of age. If we learn we have received information from a child under 18, we will delete the information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Data to us through the Website, please contact us and we will endeavor and delete the information from our database. If we learn a user is under 18 years of age, we will not disclose any personal information to any third parties unless the user has given opt-in consent. If you have reason to believe that a user is under 18 years of age, notify the Company in order to prevent disclosure of any personal data without opt-in consent.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”)
· that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geography; and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU:
· directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g. Contact form/Newsletter form);
· automatically as you navigate the Website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through Cookies).
· from any third parties and/or companies that we may contract within our network.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTIONS
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer/mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from affiliated parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. It is your responsibility to seek out additional information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website (and our emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or from what you provide us.
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us, including any personal information, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· We may use this information to collect data and statistical analysis about use of the site.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may use this information to contact you back with respect to any comments or use of the contact form on this site.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will hold, use and disclose personal information about you for the purpose for which we have collected it and related purposes including, but not limited to:
· Presenting our Website and its contents to you;
· Providing services to you;
· Responding to your inquiries; and
· Providing you with any news, publications, newsletters, and marketing materials that may interest you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. If we learn of a security breach involving our collection of your personal information, we will inform you and others in accordance with applicable law.
We store your personal information that we collect for as long as it is needed for the purposes outlined herein only. However, if you ask us to remove personal information from active databases, we may retain it for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
The email address users provide may be used to respond to user’s inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Emails to users may include, but is not limited to company news, updates, and related service information. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, the user may click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email and follow the appropriate instructions.
Agri Iron, LLC
Attn: Aubrey Jones