TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agri Iron, LLC
Effective May 2022
Updated May 2022
Agri Iron, LLC is a limited liability company formed under the laws of the State of Colorado (the, “Company”).
The Company and its members, owners, employees, representatives, and service providers, provides www.agriiron.com (the “Website”) for informational purposes only. Statements on the Website as to services, information, and other content (“Content”), provide general information only and the Company makes no warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any information, product, service or process disclosed on this Website.
WEBSITE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND PUBLICATIONS
All content and material, including publications, on our Website:
· is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on our services or matters of interest and not intended to be comprehensive;
· is current at the date of publication but may be subject to change.
Use of our Website does not create, nor is it intended to create, an employee-customer relationship between the user and the Company.
RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of the Website and Content is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth here. You will not:
· use the Website or Content for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
· interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or Content or the servers or networks used to make the Website and Content available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
· restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website or Content (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website or Content);
· reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website or Content;
· modify, adapt, reverse engineer, de-compile/disassemble any part of the Website or Content;
· remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website or Content;
· frame or mirror any part of the Website or Content without the Company’s express prior written consent;
· create a database by systematically downloading and storing Content; and
· use any robot, spider, Website search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without Company’s express prior written consent.
Unless otherwise specified, all Content, functionality and materials appearing on this Website, including the text, Website design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, and videos as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, in addition to any concepts, know-how, tools, frameworks, software, application or other technology, algorithms, models, processes, and industry perspectives underlying or embedded in the foregoing, along with any enhancements to or derivative works thereof is the exclusive property of the Company. Agri Iron, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
You may use the content of this Website only for the purpose of:
· reading the information on this Website;
· to procure services of the Company, or;
· for your own education.
No materials from this Website may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission of the Company. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The photography and Content are written and owned by the Company. You are welcome to link back to any of the Company’s posts but are not allowed to copy or duplicate any Content and post it somewhere else is in violation of the Company’s copyright.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the Company is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the Company with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
AFFILIATED CONTENT LINKED SITES
As a convenience to users, the Company may provide hyperlinks to web sites operated by affiliated parties. When you select these hyperlinks, you will be leaving the Company’s Website. Because the Company has no control over such sites or their content, the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or their content, and the Company does not adopt, endorse, nor is responsible or liable for any such sites or content, including advertising, products or other materials, on or available through such sites or resources.
While we try to maintain the integrity and security of the Website and the servers from which the Website is operated, we do not guarantee that the Website or Content is or remains secure, complete or correct, or that access to the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free. The Website and Content may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with these Terms. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Website or Content. If you become aware of any unauthorized third-party alteration to the Website or Content, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL.
The Company reserves the right to change the terms of access, conditions and notices under which our website is offered at any time with or without further notice to you.
To ask questions or comment about the Terms and Conditions of this Website, contact us at:
Agri Iron, LLC
Attn: Aubrey Jones